Skip to content
- Professor Ghosh, accepted a joint appointment position as Professor, at the Materials Science & Engineering (MSE) Department, Johns Hopkins University.
- Professor Ghosh elected a Fellow of Engineering Mechanics Institute (EMI), American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE).
- Professor Ghosh named President, US Association for Computational Mechanics (USACM) 2014-2016.
- Shahriyar Keshavarz joined National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) in the Materials Science and Engineering Division as Guest Researcher.
- C. Tao defended her M.S. thesis entitled “A Dual Time Scale Finite Element Model for Simulating Cyclic Deformation of Polycrystalline Alloys”.
- B. Leibowitz, defended his M.S. thesis entitled “Method for Computing Motor Vehicle Crash Energy Based on Detailed Crush Data and Stiffness Values”.