Skip to content
- Professor S. Ghosh gets Lumley Faculty Research Award, College of Engineering, OSU
- H. Bhatnagar successfully defends his Ph.D. dissertation entitled “Computational Modeling of Failure in Thermal Barrier Coatings under Cyclic Thermal Loads” in Autumn 2008.
- Jayesh R. Jain successfully defends his Ph.D. dissertation entitled “Homogenization Based Damage Models for Monotonic and Cyclic Loading in 3D Composite Materials” in Autumn 2008.
- Jie Bai successfully defends his Ph.D. dissertation entitled “A Homogenization based Continuum Plasticity-Damage Model for Ductile Failure of Materials Containing Heterogeneities” in Winter 2008
- Jie Bai Joins M3TechCenter in Ann Arbor MI
- V. Dakshinamurthy, received the Presidential Fellowship for Dissertation Research, OSU
- H. Bhatnagar receives Outstanding Research Award, Mechanical Engineering, OSU
- Professor S. Ghosh is elected member of the Executive Council, US Association for Computational Mechanics (4 year term) for the second time.