Skip to content
- Professor S. Ghosh named 2009-2015 Member of General Council, International Association of Computational Mechanics
- Daniel Paquet was awarded the prestigious Best Poster Award at the Physical Metallurgy Gordon Research Conference held on August 2-7, 2009.
- Professor S. Ghosh organizes the 10th US National Congress of Computational Mechanics from July 15-19 at the Columbus Convention Center
- Professor S. Ghosh is invited to be a Member of University Advisory Board, MSC Software Company
- V. Dakshinamurthy, successfully defends his Ph.D. dissertation entitled “Integrated Multi-scale Characterization and Analysis Model for Ductile Fracture of Heterogeneous Metallic Alloys” in Spring 2009.
- V. Dakshinamurthy joins Exxon Mobil Research and Engineering Center
- H. Bhatnagar joins Siemens-Energy, FL
- J. Jain joins Baker Hughes Inc, Houston, TX