Skip to content
- Shinu Baby joined Corning Incorporated in Corning, New York as a Modeling Engineer on September, 2015.
- Coleman Alleman defended his thesis entitled “Distribution Enhanced Methods of Homogenization for Heterogeneous Materials and Multi-scale Crystal Plasticity Modeling” on August 25, 2015.
- Coleman Alleman joined Sandia National Labs in Livermore, California.
- CMRL group member moved to Latrobe 305 into the newly constructed CISMMS space in Latrobe Hall.
- Akanksha Garg joined FM Global Research Center in the Structures and Natural Hazards team in Norwood, Massachusett, as a Senior Research Scientist.
- Professor Ghosh, gave a Semi-Plenary lecture entitled, “Computational Mechanics in Advancing the Integrated Computational Material Science & Engineering (ICMSE) Initiative for Metals & Alloys”, at the 13th US National Congress of Computational Mechanics (USNCCM13). The meeting was held in San Diego, California, July 27-30, 2015.
- George Weber presented a paper entitled, “Multi-scale Models of Deformation for Ni-Based Superalloys” at the 3rd World Congress on Integrated Computational Materials Engineering (ICME 2015), in Colordo Springs, Colorado.
- Professor Ghosh, was a keynote speaker at 5 international conferences. The 20th International Conference on Composite Materials (ICCM20) in Copenhagen, Denmark; the 2015 ASM Annual Symposium in Niskayuna, New York; SAMPE 2015 in Baltimore, Maryland; the TMS 2015 144th Annual Meeting in Orlando Florida and the 2nd Light-Weighting Summit Advances in Materials for Automotive Mass Reduction, in Detroit Michigan.