PhD. Civil Engineering, Johns Hopkins University, USA, 2016.
M.S. in Mechanical Engineering, State University of New York at Stony Brook, USA, 2010.
B.E., in Mechanical Engineering, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, China, 2008.
Current Project Title:
Computational Modeling of Coupled Electro-Magnetic-Dynamical Systems
- Winner of AHPCRC Poster Competition, 12th U.S. National Congress for Computational Mechanics, Raleigh, NC, July 2013.
- R. Yaghmaie, S. Guo and S. Ghosh, “Wavelet transformation induced multi-time scaling (WATMUS) model for coupled transient electro-magnetic and structural dynamics finite element analysis“, Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering, In press, 2016. DOI:10.1016/j.cma.2016.01.016
- S. Guo and S. Ghosh, “A Finite Element Model for the Analysis of 3D Transient Coupled Electro-magnetic Structural Dynamics Problem”. Computational Mechanics, 54: 407-424, July 2014.
- S. Guo and S. Ghosh, “An Integrated Temporal Multi-Scale Multi-Physics Model with Damage in Multifunctional Materials”, ICTAM 2016: 24th International Congress of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics, Montreal, Canada, August 21-26, 2016.
- S. Guo and S. Ghosh, “A finite element model of self-sensing piezoelectric sensor for damage detection undergoing dynamic finite deformation”, 13th US National Congress on Computational Mechanics, San Diego, CA, July 27-30, 2015.
- S. Guo, R. Yaghmaie and S. Ghosh, “A finite element model for the analysis of 3D transient coupled electromagnetic structural dynamics problems”, 17th U.S. National Congress on Theoretical & Applied Mechanics, East Lansing, MI, June 18-20, 2014.
- S. Guo, R. Yaghmaie, S. Ghosh, “A Finite Element Model for the Analysis of 3D Transient Coupled Electromagnetic Structural Dynamics Problems”, 12th U.S. National Congress for Computational Mechanics, Raleigh, NC, July 2013.
- S. Guo, R. Yaghmaie and S. Ghosh, “Computational modeling of coupled electro-magnetic-dynamical system”, 22nd International Workshop on Computational Mechanics of Materials: 2012: Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD, September 2012.
- S. Guo and S. Ghosh, “Coupled electromagnetic-dynamic deformation finite element analysis”, 10th World Congress on Computational Mechanics, Sao Paulo, Brazil, July 2012.